Solid Edge New Version Update
One day class – $650
This course is offered online or at the Ally PLM campus in Loveland, OH.
This course will provide information and exercises that introduce the newest version of Solid Edge being released. It will cover fundamental skills and concepts central to the use of Solid Edge and proper utilization of the new features of the newest release of Solid Edge.
At Course Completion
Students will have learned how to effectively use the new features of the newest release of Solid Edge. These techniques will enhance a user’s knowledge of Solid Edge and increase productivity on the job by using the newest technology available.
- Mechanical Design Experience
- Windows Experience
- Completion of the Solid Edge Fundamentals course or 1 year of experience using Solid Edge
Solid Edge Update Material and a data set on USB Drive.
- Lesson 1: User Interface Changes
- Lesson 2: Part Enhancements
- Lesson 3: Assembly Enhancements
- Lesson 4: Draft Enhancements
- Lesson 5: Sheet Metal Enhancements
- Lesson 6: Miscellaneous Enhancements