NX CAM New Version Update
One day class – $650
This course is offered online or at the Ally PLM campus in Loveland, OH.
This course will provide information and exercises that introduce the newest version of Unigraphics/NX that is released. It will cover skills and concepts central to the use of NX and proper utilization of these new features.
At Course Completion
The techniques and tools taught will enhance the user’s knowledge of NX as well as increase a user’s productivity on the job using the latest, greatest technology available.
- Windows Experience
- Completion of Essentials for NX Manufacturing Tutorials
- General CNC machining knowledge
- Previous NX CAM Programming experience or Completion of NX CAM Fundamentals
- Completion of Esssentials for NX Designers recommended but not required
NX CAM Student Guides and an NX CAM data set will be provided on USB Drive.
- User Interface Update
- Prismatic Machining Enhancements
- Contour Machining Enhancements
- Drilling/Holemaking Enhancements
- In Process Workpiece Enhancements
- Visualization/Verification Enhancements
- Boundary & Cut Region Enhancements