Solid Edge – Template Error within Solid Edge
Solid Edge Tip of the Week – February 6, 2015
If you even find an error in Solid Edge that reads File Transition Error, Template Not Found, I have an easy way to fix it.
1) Open Solid Edge and go to the application button at the top left:
2) Now at the bottom, select Solid Edge Options:
3) From there, you can click on the Helpers tab:
4) Then select ‘Set Default Templates’:
5) Now be sure they are all set to their default values, shown here:
This method should solve the template error. If you’re still having problems, please contact Ally PLM support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ally PLM Solutions, Inc.